How To Add The Online Ordering Button In Wix
The online ordering button is a custom HTML code that you add to your website. In Wix, this is a pretty straightforward operation. Here’s how to do it, step by step.
Start with your homepage. Find the place where you want to position your “See Menu & Order” button and do the followings:
- Go to the editor’s left menu and click Add → More → HTML Code. A new grey container will appear on the screen.
- Position the grey container where you want the button to appear in the page.
- Click on it to reveal the small contextual menu and then click on Enter Code to open the settings window.
- Paste the HTML code and click Update.
- If all done right, the button should look like in this example:
In a similar fashion, you can add ordering buttons to other secondary pages as well.